Friday, December 13, 2013

Chilly out there!

Strange!  Sub-freezing temperatures, and I feel the need to knit--- yet another scarf!  For me, for my beautiful embroidered leather coat, with the less than adequate opening... It truly needs a scarf, then I discovered that I have just the right colors in this BIG yarn by Garnstudio (Drops). Now I know why Canadians get so much knitting done in the winter.  It feels right and good when the temperatures drop. 

I hope it's finished before we get milder temps. 
(Psst:  there's more of the green hidden under the browns. )
"Knitting is Cheaper than Therapy!"

1 comment:

  1. You are right about those of us that live and knit in Canada.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead! Tell me what's on your mind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...